Beyond Stewards of Children™ is a hybrid training targeted specifically towards Youth Serving Organizations.
As its name suggests, it goes beyond the concepts presented in Stewards of Children®, digging deeper into practical applications of the 5 Steps to Protecting Children™. Additional sections were added within the training that extend learning on creating a prevention-oriented community and applying trauma informed strategies.
By using a hybrid learning approach – a combination of asynchronous eLearning (learners learn on their own online) and a facilitated debrief session (virtual or in-person learning with a facilitator)- participants experience training that applies best practices in adult learning theory.
This training cost is $10 and does have a pre-requisite of Stewards of Children®. At this time, the training is only available in English and must be purchased through a request to a Darkness to Light Authorized Facilitator.
- Training: Stewards of Children One Pager
- Training: Bystanders Protecting Children from Boundary Violations & Sexual Abuse
- Training: Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Training: Talking With Children About Safety from Sexual Abuse
- Training: Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Training: Healthy Touch for Children and Youth