We know the issue of child sexual abuse can be scary or overwhelming. The below resources are available to help you protect the children in your life.
Select a topic below to see a drop-down of tips and tools that can be implemented in your life, either as a parent, caregiver, or a youth-serving organization.
In response to the COVID-19 global health crisis, below are some resources to help prevent child sexual abuse in this unprecedented time.
- Protecting Children During a Crisis: This training is specifically designed to help parents and caregivers navigate through the unusual circumstances they may be facing due to our current global health crisis. The training provided at no cost, takes 30 minutes and can be taken online. Available in English and Spanish.
- Protecting Children During a Crisis Webinar + Collective Resources with Partners
- Taking Protective Steps During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Minimizing Opportunity During Coronavirus Quarantine
- Safe Online Learning Protocols: For Parents
- Safe Online Learning Protocols: For Teachers
- Flip the Switch – Through Darkness to Light’s partnership with advocate and champion gymnast, Aly Raisman, individuals can take the Stewards of Children® prevention training at no cost. Learn to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Spending a lot of time at home with your kids? Looking for a fun and healthy activity to do together? Try the “What If” Game!
- Make Your Own Family Code of Conduct