Facilitator Workshops are hosted by organizations in various cities each month.
An organization may choose to sponsor a Facilitator Workshop within their community as a way to train multiple employees and volunteers. The host organization may also choose to partner with other organizations to ensure adequate participation. Facilitator Workshops are a full day, typically 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, and are taught by a Darkness to Light Certified Instructor.
The Host Organization Provides:
- A minimum of 10 participants with a maximum of 25 participants at the cost of $450 per participant. The host organization may pay for all participants, or participants may register and pay for the workshop individually.
- A facility with TV and DVD player, or computer with DVD player, speakers, and projector.
- Travel expenses for the Certified Instructor, which may include airfare/car rental and gas, up to 2 nights lodging, and a per diem for meals.
Darkness to Light Provides:
- Online registration for the workshop on the D2L website.
- A Certified Instructor to conduct the Facilitator Workshop.
- All training materials, and 20 Stewards of Children® workbooks to help you get started.