Additional training is designed to provide more in-depth information on topics in Stewards of Children®, other forms of abuse, and mandated reporting.
These are not intended to be used as a replacement for Stewards of Children®. They do not provide the foundation necessary to adequately address child sexual abuse and should be viewed as companion education.
Recognizing & Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
Prepares the learner to recognize other forms of child abuse and neglect, and teach them how to respond as a mandated reporter.
Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
Learn about the root cause of commercial sexual exploitation.
Healthy Touch for Children & Youth
Learn guidelines for healthy touch and safe, respectful ways to interact with children at home and in youth serving settings
Bystanders Protecting Children from Boundary Violations
Prepares the learner to make interventions that reinforce boundaries and protects children.
Talking with Children about Safety from Sexual Abuse
Learn how to talk with and listen to children about sexual abuse and personal safety.
Protecting Children During a Crisis
Learn to navigate through the unusual circumstances you might face during times of crisis.
- Training: Beyond Stewards of Children
- Training: Stewards of Children One Pager
- Training: Bystanders Protecting Children from Boundary Violations & Sexual Abuse
- Training: Protecting Children from Sex Trafficking
- Training: Talking With Children About Safety from Sexual Abuse
- Training: Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Training: Healthy Touch for Children and Youth