Darkness to Light invites those interested in presenting at the IGNITE 2021 National Prevention Conference to submit a proposal for review.
Darkness to Light is accepting presentation proposals to create an educational experience that reflects the diverse skills, interests, and backgrounds of those involved in the prevention of child sexual abuse and the communities they serve.
Presentations should engage attendees in strategies for preventing child sexual abuse, including in-depth topics, tools, research, and new trends in prevention.
Deadlines for all submissions is October 31st, 2020.
Your proposal submission should include:
- Track you are applying for
- 250-300-word presentation proposal that accurately and concisely describes the content of the presentation
- Minimum of 3 learning objectives
- 50-100-word description on presentation for marketing purposes
- 150-word presenter bio including, name, address, current position certifications, qualifications, relevant speaking experience, contact information.
- Presenter Headshot at a PNG or JPEG (400px x400 px)
- A maximum of three presentations per presenter will be accepted.
- Presentations should include no more than three presenters.
- If providing materials, presenters are responsible for bringing enough to accommodate the capacity of the room.
- Presenters are responsible for arranging and covering the costs of their travel and lodging.
- The lead presenter will receive a discounted conference registration fee of $200 on any multi-presenter session. All presenters are required to register for the conference and check-in at the conference registration table upon arrival.
- Presentations that attempt to sell or promote a particular product or service in any way are prohibited.