Darkness to Light invites those interested in presenting at the IGNITE 2021 National Prevention Conference to submit a proposal for review.
Darkness to Light is accepting presentation proposals to create an educational experience focused on engaging, enacting, and embedding prevention practices and policies where children live, learn, and play. We are looking for speakers to showcase:
- Diverse skills, voices, interests, and backgrounds that reflect your community in child protection,
- New trends in prevention
- Initiatives and examples of prevention-oriented communities
- In-depth look at preventing child abuse in vulnerable communities
- and more!
Deadlines for all submissions is January 31st, 2021.
Your proposal submission should include:
- Track you are applying for
- 250-300-word presentation proposal that accurately and concisely describes the content of the presentation
- Minimum of 3 learning objectives
- 50-100-word description on presentation for marketing purposes
- 150-word presenter bio including, name, address, current position certifications, qualifications, relevant speaking experience, contact information.
- Presenter Headshot at a PNG or JPEG (400px x400 px)
- A maximum of three presentations per presenter will be accepted.
- Presentations should include no more than three presenters.
- The lead presenter will receive a discounted conference registration fee of $200 on any multi-presenter session. All presenters are required to register for the conference.
- Presentations that attempt to sell or promote a particular product or service in any way are prohibited.