Bring child sexual abuse prevention to groups virtually.
As a Darkness to Light Facilitator, you may be wanting to do live, group training virtually. Now, you can!
Designed for Darkness to Light Authorized Facilitators, this option allows you to continue to offer high-quality, engaging child sexual abuse prevention training with individuals and organizations who need a virtual option but want the facilitated experience. Experience with in-person training can serve as a great foundation for virtual delivery, but success in the virtual environment requires unique skills and technical competencies to execute on your efforts to create a safe environment, engage your audience, and build relationships.
Current Authorized Facilitators will need to complete the Virtual Facilitator Training before you can offer the training in this format. Authorized Facilitators can apply to become an Authorized Virtual Facilitator through the Facilitator Dashboard. Once approved, facilitators can access the asynchronous training online.
Go virtual and apply today!
Who should become a virtual facilitator?
- You love working with new learning formats, including via technology.
- You want to engage with hard-to-reach communities.
- You stay calm when technical issues arise and are able to work through them.
- You have a co-facilitator or assistant to help with technical issues and/or field questions.
- You use or are willing to utilize the Facilitator Dashboard.
How do I access the Virtual Facilitator Application & Training?
Virtual Facilitator Training Fee: $150
- Complete the Virtual Facilitator Application through your Facilitator Dashboard.
- Once accepted, you will get access to the two-hour asynchronous Virtual Facilitator Training to be completed online.
- It includes the digital version of the Virtual Facilitator Guide & Script & the digital Facilitator Manual Addendum.