You have the power to change lives.
As a Darkness to Light Facilitator, you can create a lasting impact. Now is the time to take your skills to the next level.
Designed for Stewards of Children® Authorized Facilitators, this advanced workshop provides a broad review of facilitation basics, allows participants an opportunity to revisit the Empowerment Skills, and ultimately apply those skills more deeply in the light of their facilitation experiences.
Impact participants like never before.
GET STARTED NOW
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
- Dealing with difficult people: Learning from your real-life experience
- Revisiting the Empowerment Skills: Applying them more purposefully given your facilitation experiences
- Increasing insight into the intention of questions asked during the facilitation of Stewards of Children®
- Discovering strategies for getting the most out of our fifteen minutes of discussions
WHO SHOULD TAKE ADVANCED FACILITATOR TRAINING?
- Authorized Stewards of Children® Facilitators who would like a review of the Facilitator Workshop and want to delve deeper into the facilitation process.
- Facilitators should have delivered at least five Stewards of Children® trainings in their community.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE ADVANCED FACILITATOR TRAINING?
Advanced Facilitator Training Fee: $150
- A three-hour training, it can be taken in-person led by a Darkness to Light Certified Instructor, or can be taken online.
- It includes 20 Stewards of Children® Interactive Workbooks.
- Access the online version through your Facilitator Dashboard under “Order Materials & Products” and then click on Advanced Training
- For in-person, register on the Facilitator Workshop page.