Dive deeper into facilitation and gain increased insight into the intention of Stewards of Children.
The Advanced Facilitator Training is for facilitators who would like a review of the Facilitator Workshop and want to delve deeper into the facilitation process.
Designed for Stewards of Children® Authorized Facilitators, this advanced workshop provides a broad review of facilitation basics, allows participants an opportunity to revisit the Empowerment Skills, and ultimately apply those skills more deeply in the light of their facilitation experiences.
You have the power to change lives.
The highlight of the Advanced Facilitator Training is the opportunity to gain insight into the intent of the questions asked during the Stewards of Children® facilitation process. For example, why is the first question worded, “what are your take-aways?” Everything about Stewards of Children® is intentional. When we have a deeper understanding of those intentions we can be better facilitators. Advanced Facilitation Training also addresses strategies for maximizing participation, getting the very best out of each of the fifteen-minute discussions.
WHO SHOULD TAKE ADVANCED FACILITATOR TRAINING?
- Authorized Stewards of Children® Facilitators who would like a review of the Facilitator Workshop and want to delve deeper into the facilitation process.
- Facilitators should have delivered at least five Stewards of Children® trainings in their community.
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
- How to deal with difficult people: Learning from your real-life experience!
- Revisit the Empowerment Skills: Apply them more purposefully given your facilitation experiences.
- Increased insight into the intention of questions asked during the facilitation of Stewards of Children®.
- Strategies for getting the most out of our fifteen minutes of discussions.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE ADVANCED FACILITATOR TRAINING?
Advanced Facilitator Training Fee: $150
- A three-hour training, it can be taken in-person, led by a Darkness to Light Certified Instructor, or can be taken online.
- It includes 20 Stewards of Children® Interactive Workbooks, the Advanced Facilitator button to add to your lanyard, and an Advanced Facilitator Training Manual. The manual includes training slides and Chapter Five of the Facilitator Manual which focuses on Mastering Facilitation.
- Access the online version through your Facilitator Dashboard under “More Training.”
- For in-person, register on the Facilitator Workshop page.